Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning & Care
Even though vacuuming can remove most of the dry soil, it is also necessary to clean your carpet on a regular basis to remove the oily, sticky soil that builds up in the pile as a result of cooking vapors, air pollution, and tracked-in dirt from outside.
The particles of oily soil deposited on carpet fibers can cause gradual but significant dulling of delicate pastel colors; the color isn't lost, but is hidden under the film. If this type of soil is allowed to accumulate, it begins to attract and hold the dry soil.
Using the most up-to-date carpet cleaning methods and equipment, our fully trained technicians provide professional and prompt service, ensuring you receive the best clean - every time.
The process of steam cleaning involves hot-water extraction, and is also the best way to clean carpet. A good hot-water extraction unit forces very hot water into the carpet under high pressure, then thoroughly sucks the dirt out.
- The high heat kills bacteria, fungus, mold, and dust mites
- It doesn't leave residue if done correctly
- Detergent residues attract dirt which can damage carpet
- The high pressure cleans carpet more deeply
- The strong vacuum also cleans carpet more deeply
- Heat really helps! Above 48° Celcius, every 7° higher changes chemical reactivity by 100%
- Hot water extraction cleaning is done at approximately 85 ° Celcius
- This method of cleaning provides the best clean possible
- Carpet sanitizing
- Deep cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Upholstery cleaning
- Fabric and Carpet protection
- Wet Carpet Restoration
- Carpet Dry & Steam Cleaning
- Fabric Sofa Cleaning
- Onsite Rug Cleaning
- Pet Stain and Odor Removal
- Commercial and Residential Non-toxic Cleaning Solutions
- Prompt professional service provided by fully trained technicians.